Customer Service Executive
£23k to £25k
Our client is the market leader in their industry and very focused on the employee journey for their staff. If you are looking for a company that not only invests in their employees but also rewards them with an excellent salary and benefits package. Currently looking to expand the customer service team.
- Liaise with internal and external customers
- Working to SLA's
- Responsible for all incoming calls and finding a resolution
- Working to a shared in box and prioritising urgent enquires
- Work closely with other teams to get the bets outcome
- Updating in house records
- Working to GDPR guides
- General admin support
- Forward thinker and proactive
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve
- Team player and flexible
- Able to work well on your own as well as in a team
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted