Property Administrator Winchester £22/£25k (DOE)
We are looking for a Property Administrator to join this busy team in central Winchester. The role is a busy and varied one with lots of directional changes which are dependant on the business needs. You will become an integral team member who your colleagues will rely on to support them daily. You will coordinate the day-to-day Administration within the lettings and Property management division.
There are more elements and tasks to the role, this is just an overview
- Coordinating tenant's applications and paperwork
- Referencing processes for tenants and guarantors
- Preparing and managing tenancy agreements
- Booking appointments and managing diaries
- Supporting the Lettings Manager with a variety of tasks
- Answering telephone queries, meeting, and greeting visitors to the office
- Ideally you will have demonstrable experience within a similar Administration role
- Someone who loves to be busy, multitask and take ownership of tasks would be ideal
- Excellent attention to detail, someone who is thorough and methodical and someone confident in how professional documents should be presented is fundamental
- The right candidate will have a willing and supportive nature, someone always looking to go above and beyond the normal to help the team
- Comfortable talking to a wide spectrum of clients and assisting them with their queries
- Competent with all MS Office packages
- Organised, proactive and a confident attitude
This is a fantastic company to work for, they support their staff, and everyone enjoys working here. The office is based in central Winchester, a great location which is easily accessible from the train station and all other public transport.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted