Lettings Administrator Winchester £22/25k (DOE)
We are pleased to be supporting an independent Estate and Lettings Agency in central Winchester to find a super Administrator that will become an integral addition to the busy team.
Your main duties will include co-coordinating and undertaking day to day administration associated with our residential letting and property management portfolios, progression of tenancy applications and agreements as well as maintaining regular contact with applicants and clients. Some of the duties will include
- All aspects of move-ins for new tenants.
- Keep up to date website on Property statuses
- Referencing process for tenants and guarantors
- Prepare and issue move-in packs & keys and appointment with new tenant to hand keys and go through move in pack with them.
- Prepare and manage tenancy agreement process.
- Booking pre-tenancy appointments
- Instruct boards to go up / change status / be removed.
- Deal with pre-move in queries from landlords and tenants.
- Assist Lettings Manager with tenant swaps-completing all referencing/tenancy agreements
- Advise utility companies with new tenant details
- Register new deposits and issue prescribed information
- Inventories - issue documents Answering phone.
- Registering applicants.
- Arranging viewing appointments.
- Getting keys out for contractors.
- Dealing with visitors to office and helping with their enquiries.
- General Administration support for the team
- You will excellent attention to detail
- Have a thorough and methodical approach to tasks
- Have an eye for spotting anomalies and typos
- Be a confident communicator
- Experience within a similar Administrative role
- Be a supportive team player who wants to add value to your colleagues
- Database experience is helpful
- Proficient with MS Office
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to get into the property industry and become apart of a great company.
The hours for the role are 8.30am until 6pm Monday to Friday. Free Gym membership and other benefits.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted