Administration Assistant Winchester 12-month Fixed term contract
We are looking for an adaptable and efficient person that can effectively offer Administration support to the busy teams. This will be a twelve-month fixed term contract role. The ideal candidate will have previous administration experience in a similar role ideally within the Financial Services sector.
- Type and produce accurate documentation, including letters and emails
- Create presentations or meeting packs for client meetings using, PowerPoint, Excel and other relevant in-house systems
- Generate mail merges and maintain marketing lists on relevant systems
- Communicate with clients, either by telephone or letter giving accurate and up to date information
- Maintain team and manager diaries, including arranging meetings and organising travel
- Contribute to support staff meetings, suggesting improvements to procedures
- Sharing best working practises with other support staff
- A minimum of one year's administration experience
- Have experience in a similar role within the Financial Services, Investment or Wealth Management industry
- Grades A-C at GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths
Please do send your CV through to us in the first instance.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted