A fantastic and exciting position for a Contracts Administrator to join a globally renowned pharmaceuticals located near Weybridge, Surrey. This role is a temporary opportunity until the end of the year with view for extension and offers an hourly rate of up to £24per hour plus holiday pay and great benefits and company culture!
The purpose of the role is to assist various Contract Managers in the smooth and effective administration of the Contracts. Liaising with other team members to ensure a consistent and professional approach.
- Assist with the raising of purchase/subcontractor orders as requested by the Contracts Manager, Supervisors and engineers
- Assist with the producing of operational and monthly reports internally and externally
- Control the full implementation of the IMS and assist with internal audits to ensure fully compliance with EFS standard procedures and accreditations
- Assist in the preparation of supporting documentation for the purposes of final invoicing
- Assist in the collation and development of monthly KPI reports on Contract activities
- Compile and distribute data relating to utilities, maintenance work, operational costs and invoicing
- Assist with the producing and analysing of financial reports
- Compile engineers timesheets and input relevant information onto the Timesheet Database System
- Respond to client's Helpdesk requests
- Assist with emergency requests and administration cover from additional sites
- Well organised
- Experience in contracts administration, coordination or management
- Strong IT skills
- Able to work under pressure and to defined deadlines
- Basic understanding of Quality Assurance and service delivery
- Good interpersonal and customer relationship skills
This is a great opportunity for a highly effective and competent professional to join a busy and dynamic team.
If you are interested in further jobs, please feel free to browse the Tate website www.tate.co.uk
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search