Products Coordinator Winchester £22/£25k DOE
We are supporting one of our local creative clients and have a super role for a creative and like-minded individual to support the Design Manager. The role will be varied and busy and you will be working with a supportive small team. You will be an efficient Administrator/Coordinator who has proven experience in similar role.
- You will be liaising with different teams across the world gathering product information
- You will work closely with clients, advising on product info, sample status and imagery
- Coordinating the logistical side for sending and shipping of product samples
- Creating and maintaining catalogues, updating all product information
- Maintaining up to date spreadsheets of prototype sampling
- Assist with product index photography
- Scope to develop the role to include assisting with the design of catalogues
- General Administration duties
- Someone who can remain calm and manage multiple tasks consecutively
- Confident with InDesign/Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Having a keen interest in product design and fashion would be desirable
- Professional communicator across all levels
- Happy to turn your hand to any tasks to support the wider the team in busy periods
- This may suit a recent Fashion Graduate or similar
This is a Full time office based role in Winchester and we are looking for someone to start as soon as possible. Please send your CV in the first instance.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted