Tate are delighted to be recruiting for a Band 4 Administrator to join our client based in Dorset. This is an exciting new opportunity to work remote as part of an established and friendly team.
Salary: £11.56 per hour
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm
Location: Remote working, all IT Equipment will be provided
The duties of the Band 4 Administrator
- Creating and sending out correspondence
- Assisting in managing an inbox which will receive a lot of information that needs cascading to appropriate teams and organisations
- Collecting data to provide sitreps daily
- Taking minutes of meetings, helping to set agendas and maintaining action/decision logs
- Liaison with system partners to gather information as and when needed
The ideal candidate will need to have
- Administrative and organisation skills
- Experience in minute taking
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Benefits of the Band 4 Administrator role
- Weekly pay
- Tate temp benefits
- Holiday pay
- Remote working.
The Band 4 Administrator role will require someone that can use their own initiative and enjoys working in a reactive environment at fast pace.
If you are interested in this role then please apply and send your CV today, interviews will be taking place immediately so please apply early to avoid disappointment.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted