An exciting opportunity has arisen for a proactive and dynamic Team Assistant to join a prestigious and consultative Executive Recruitment firm based in Bristol. It's a perm position, starting ASAP, paying £18-£23k per annum plus amazing benefits.
Location: Bristol - Hybrid currently 1-2 days in the office
Hours: 9-5.30 Monday to Thursday, 9-5pm Friday. 1 hour for lunch
As a member of my client's Business Operations team, you will develop a close working relationship with consultants, clients and candidates to provide the essential administrative and operations support necessary for their business to succeed.
You will have a varied and fast paced role requiring a can-do attitude and adaptability.
Responsibilities will vary from day to day:
- Communicating with clients, candidates and service providers over the phone, via email or face-to-face
- Document management: such as uploading and formatting documents, formatting and proof-reading candidate CVs, managing client portals and following up on general enquiries
- Taking meeting notes
- Booking meetings - Organising meetings and interviews
- Running database searches and undertaking market mapping exercises
- Payroll & compliance
- IT - Supporting staff with day-to-day IT, computer and telecommunications issues
- Data management, retrieval, update, edits, data generation and ensuring general data integrity
- Undertaking projects to update, maintain and improve database efficiency
MARKETING & SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT:
- Event organisation assistance & marketing material creation
- Website content posting & managing advertising allocations of consultants
- Social Media and website content imagery creation for jobs, advertising and marketing material
- Ensuring the safety of the workplace & tidiness. Greeting visitors to the office
- Organising deliveries, service visits, supplies, office equipment repairs
Training will be provided; experience is recommended but not a must
Attributes we are looking for:
- Proactive, self-motivated and able to work under pressure on multiple tasks
- A positive attitude towards working in a team environment
- Professional communication skills over the phone, in writing and face-to-face
- Strong day-to-day IT and computer skills with proficiency of Microsoft Office
- An understanding of social media and strong marketing support skills
Please apply with your CV in a Word format.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted