Are you a marketing executive with B2B experience who is looking for that next step up the ladder?
If so we have a great opportunity for a Assistant Product Marketing Manager to join a market leading organisation. The role, based just outside of Hitchin. This role will involve working within a friendly and industrious marketing team, where you will be responsible for supporting the product marketing manager with the delivery of the promotional plan for a range of brands in the UK and Ireland.
As the Assistant Product Marketing Manager you will be responsible:
- Supporting the Product marketing manager in the delivery of the brand marketing strategies
- Content and campaign copy-writing
- Developing and implementing new in-house promotional campaigns
- Liaison with external agencies with reference to design and copy for promotional campaigns
- Project management
- Monitoring the marketplace and preparing in-market reports
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders
The ideal Assistant Product Marketing Manager candidate will need:
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience within a similar role
- Experience of working within B2B marketing
- Creative ability
- A flexible can-do attitude
- Strong presentation skills and copy-writing skills
- Excellent communications skills
- To be highly motivated and take accountability
- To be a team player
Working Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 5:00, you can expect to receive a extremely competitive salary depending upon experience. This role also offers a great benefits package which includes 25 days holiday, 1 hour lunch break with free lunch, private health-care (linked to length of service), life insurance, birthday and Christmas presents and occasional team breaks.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2 working days.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted