Tax Assistant Manager within Industry
Central London offices
£45,000 - £55,000
Tate are currently working with one of the most creative, exciting and forward-thinking working communities in the UK who offer unique, flexible workspaces with a combination of private offices, coworking, meeting rooms and event spaces. They have created over 50 beautifully designed flexible workspaces across the UK and Germany (some of which are being built right now), with an incredible community of over 21,000 members.
We are looking to recruit a Tax Assistant Manager to drive the corporate tax compliance, year end and statutory accounts reporting processes, with scope to be involved with Indirect Taxes and other ad hoc advisory projects.
- Corporation Tax Compliance
- Prepare 30+ UK tax returns, including group and loss relief, ixbrl process
- Prepare Corporation Interest Restriction calculation and returns
- Quarterly Payments on Account calculations
- Work with external advisers to pro-actively manage Capital Allowances claims and R&D review
- Financial Reporting
- Prepare current and deferred tax provisions for Blackstone reporting, management reporting and statutory accounts purposes
- Deal with audit and shareholder queries
- Support regular management reporting, budget and tax cashflow forecasts
- Other tax compliance
- Support indirect tax compliance, including VAT, SDLT, Construction Industry Scheme and Employer Taxes
- Scope to be involved in overseas compliance and transfer pricing review
- Other adhoc advisory
- Deal with ad hoc tax business queries working with Finance and non-Finance teams, including TOG's majority shareholder, Blackstone
- Support review of tax risks, controls and implementation of process improvements, in preparation of SAO-readiness
- Manage tax administrations (e.g. with HMRC, advisers, fee budgets)
- Involvement in internal training and tax communications
- Monitor legislative changes and assess business impact
- Experience of working within the Retail, Hospitality of Real Estate industries
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Qualified Accountant or relevant Tax Qualification (ATT, CTA, ACA, CIMA, ACCA) (Part Qualified may also be considered)
- Strong UK corporate tax compliance, accounting background and good commercial awareness. Previous Practice, in-house and/or real estate taxes experience helpful.
- Experience of indirect and overseas taxes useful
- Excellent tax technical and accounting knowledge, including capital allowances
- Experience of tax compliance software (Alphatax or similar) important
- Strong excel skills
- Experience of using SAPbyDesign, Microsoft Navision useful (Experience of using an ERP system is helpful)
If you're an excellent communicator, who can manage and take ownership of multiple workstreams and deadlines and explain complex tax matters with clarity, we would love to hear from you.
To express interest in this opportunity, please apply today, or contact Tate for more information; 01582 692 543.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search