Receptionist - Hedge End - £21,000 - Full time hours and part time hours available Monday - Friday
We have a lovely opportunity for an experienced corporate receptionist to work for a prestigious company based in Hedge End. The company is looking to recruit a full time, and part time receptionist to work in their beautiful offices in Hedge End. The receptionist role is incredibly important as you will be the face of the business, therefore you need to have a warm and friendly professional manner, and a can do attitude.
Ideally you will have reception experience, however candidates with a strong customer service and administration background will be considered.
- Meeting and greeting clients attending confidential appointments
- Answering a busy switchboard and transferring calls to relevant managers
- Taking messages from clients and emailing them to the correct department
- Open and distributing the post
- Handling of confidential and sensitive paperwork
- Typing up letters and producing reports
- Other general administration
- Excellent Microsoft Office knowledge including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Smart, professional and friendly disposition
- Ability to juggle a busy workload and remain calm
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise and build a rapport with people at all levels
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted