Receptionist - Hedge End - £21,000 - Full time hours Monday - Friday
We have a lovely opportunity for an experienced corporate receptionist to work for a prestigious company based in Hedge End. Working in beautiful offices, you will be the face of the company, therefore you need to have a warm and friendly professional manner, and a can do attitude.
This role will involve administration tasks alongside reception duties and these include:
- Meeting and greeting clients attending confidential appointments
- Answering the main switchboard and transferring calls to relevant managers
- Taking messages from clients and emailing them to the correct department
- Open and distributing the post
- Handling of confidential and sensitive paperwork
- Typing up letters and producing reports
- Other general administration
- Excellent Microsoft Office knowledge including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Smart, professional and friendly disposition
- Ability to juggle a busy workload and remain calm
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise and build a rapport with people at all levels
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted