Administrator / Coordinator
Pay rate: £10.29 per hour
Start date: ASAP
Do you have recent experience of working in a busy office environment and have excellent communication and administration skills? Are you a proficient Microsoft Office user?
We're looking for calm and friendly administrators who enjoy variety and relationship-building.
If you're looking for temporary work that suits your lifestyle, we have full-time and part-time positions available.
- Acting as first point of contact and responding to complex queries from stakeholder
- Ensuring effective communication with other Administrators
- Gathering information for accurate reporting
- Managing data
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Proactively implementing new processes and procedures
Work from home roles offered, although applicants should be local to the Winchester / Otterbourne area, as occasional office attendance may be required.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search