Are you technically minded, with a marked interest in all things Technical?
Are you a confident and bright personality, who thrives dealing with customers?
Can you multitask and prioritise tasks effectively?
Are you looking to work within an energetic and bubbly working environment?
Tate are working with an established and very successful business within Welwyn Garden city to recruit for technically savvy individuals, who can look after customer orders and supplier needs.
This is a very busy role, handling high volumes of inbound and outbound calls, as well as recording and placing orders, pricing details/changes, returns administration and handling queries.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must be able to communicate a marked technical interest, as well as be able to prove that you can communicate effectively with customers and be able to work at pace and multitask.
Technical Customer Service Administrator
Welwyn Garden City
Salary: Up to £25,000 D.O.E. including commission
Some of the key activities are:
- Handling high volumes of inbound and outbound calls from both customers and suppliers
- Recording and placing sales orders
- Recording and making relevant parties aware of pricing details/changes
- Returns administration
- Handling queries from customers, suppliers and team members
- Up selling and cross selling at every opportunity
- Turning enquiries into sales
- Creating quotations for customers
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted