Partnership Success Manager
Up to £35,000 per annum plus bonus of up to £5,000 per annum, paid quarterly.
An International market research company in Milton Keynes is looking for a Partnership Success Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
This is a newly created role, focused on developing a positive customer experience and fostering relationships to support brand loyalty. You'll work very closely with the Sales and Operational teams to ensure the retention of existing customers.
As Partnership Success Manager, your role will involve:
- Developing a healthy customer relationship and creating engagement strategies with clients, ensuring your customer gets the best service to enhance their satisfaction
- Training your customers on how to get the best out of the products and services
- Regularly checking on how the product is meeting customers' needs and whether there are areas for possible improvement. This is through gathering feedback, paying attention to feedback on the product as well as gathering insights on the overall experience of using the product
- Building trust and transparency with your clients
- On-boarding new clients
- Identifying opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell
What are we looking for?
This is a newly created role; therefore, you will need to be flexible, and comfortable with the role evolving. As well as being confident and driven by exceptional customer service, we're looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a similar role - Account management, Customer relationship management etc.
- Experience within market research, data and insights is highly desirable
- Proactive nature
Working hours are 35 per week, Monday - Friday and our client operates a hybrid working model.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted