Tate have several roles available to support the NHS vaccination programme across Peterborough and we'd love you to be part of our cohort of Administrators who can get out and about around the county to support this!
If you can be be flexible, available to start at short notice and hold a drivers license and access to a vehicle
This paid work is estimated to last between 2- 5 weeks, working full time 8.30am - 4.00pm Monday to Friday.
As part of this dedicated team, you will be required to have your own transport to drive to different daily locations, for which mileage will be paid.
Tate will support with the arrangements and your application, which will include an enhanced DBS check.
Job Type: Full-time, Temporary
- Salary: £10.28 per hour, paid weekly
- Training time paid for in 1st weeks pay.
- Mileage paid
- Holiday pay accrued which can be paid out anytime after the assignment
This job is perfect if you:
- Are a proficient administrator and confident with MS Office
- Are a people person, who is supportive and can act with discretion in a reassuring manner
- Can follow process, instructions, take direction and be willing to help and turn your hand to what is needed
- Have your own transport that you are willing to use around the county to a different work location each day
This important Admin Support role will include a range of duties, including:
- Working alongside a trained, professional vaccinator providing the admin support and data recording of vaccination activity to each citizen
- Accurate recording of batch, date, dose of each vaccination issued
- Directing citizens to the right area to help maintain the flow process
- Reporting of low stock levels, expiry dates and wastage
- Recording details of the overall daily vaccination event
- Assisting with waste control, cleaning and sanitisation as necessary
- Providing non clinical advice and information to citizens as necessary
- Assisting with the receiving of new stock, recording, and storing guidelines
- Recording stock movement and stock levels of vaccine products, stationary and clinical equipment
- Maintaining and storing of confidential patient records in a secure filing system
- Checking pre-vaccination paperwork has been provided and cross-checking citizen ID
Sound good to you?
- Please get in touch, either apply via this advert or contact Tate 01462 455181
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted