Are you eager to kick start your career in Sales?
Are you looking for an entry level opportunity, which does not require a previous sales background?
Are you confident, lively and persuasive?
Do you thrive speaking to people over the phone?
Are you money motivated?
Looking to work for a business which will offer you progression through the ranks?
If so, then we might just have the position for you!
Hours: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 17.30pm
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 DOE + OTE
- Making high volumes of outbound calls to target end users to book appointments for the sales team.
- Cross selling across the product range.
- Manage your diary effectively to call back pipeline clients / prospects.
- Record details of conversations and leads onto the in-house system to enable you track your business development activity and target effectively.
- Achieve and exceed targets.
- A proven work ethic.
- Determined and tenacious
- A pro-active individual, with a "get up and go" approach!
- Someone who likes a challenge.
- Persuasive and confident.
- A negotiator.
- Hardworking and enthusiastic.
- Eager to learn and develop sales career.
- 28 days paid holiday (inclusive of statutory holidays).
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Outstanding training and development programme
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted