Tate has imminent work available for mobile Administrators who can be flexible to support with the continuation of the NHS Vaccination programme across Cambridgeshire.
This paid work, will require your commitment for approximately 2- 5 weeks, full time 8.30 - 4pm Monday to Friday.
To be part of this dedicated team, you will be required to have your own transport to drive to different daily locations, for which mileage will be paid.
Tate will support with the arrangements and your application, which will include an enhanced DBS check.
This job is perfect if you:
- Are available immediately through to November
- Are a proficient administrator and confident with MS Office
- Are a peoples person, supportive and who can act with discretion and in a reassuring manner
- Can follow process, instructions, take direction and be willing to help and turn your hand to what is needed
- Have your own transport that you are willing to use around the county to a different work location each day
This important Admin Support role will include a range of duties, including:
- Working alongside a trained, professional vaccinator providing the admin support and data recording of vaccination activity to each citizen
- Checking pre-vaccination paperwork has been provided and cross-checking citizen ID
- Accurate recording of batch, date, dose of each vaccination issued
- Maintaining and storing of confidential patient records in a secure filing system
- Directing citizens to the right area to help maintain the flow process
- Recording stock movement and stock levels of vaccine products, stationary and clinical equipment
- Reporting of low stock levels, expiry dates and wastage
- Assisting with the receiving of new stock, recording, and storing guidelines
- Recording of vaccination event, completion, or non-completion with reasons
- Providing nonclinical advice and information to citizens as necessary
- Assisting with waste control, cleaning and sanitisation as necessary
- Ensuring data collection is accurate, up to date and legible in accordance with data protection act
If you would love to be part of this team, we'd love to hear from you.
Due to time restraints, please apply quickly.
We have more information to share with you and will give your application our urgent attention.
As we have numerous jobs available, please share with your office professional friends and network!
HOW TO APPLY:
Click apply and attach your cv.
Tate are likely to call you. Please look out for a phone call from an unfamiliar number!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.