2nd line support /Service Desk - Milton Keynes - £25,000
As Service Desk Operator, you will be working for a global organisation, assisting with the roll out of network equipment across various customer sites in the UK and Europe.
The UK business feels very much like an SME, giving you sight of the value that you're adding, and you'll be able to really make a difference.
This is an office-based role, Monday - Friday!
As Service Desk Operator, your duties will include:
- Remotely overseeing installation/ migration through to completion.
- Update and provide status updates and installation reports to the business and customer
- Performing 2nd and 3rd line troubleshooting where necessary, with escalation support available
- Ensure engineers are despatched when required
Ideally, for this role we are looking for:
- Field service or technical service desk experience from a hi-tech or communications industry
- Network or Cisco knowledge would be a huge advantage
Working hours are 8am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted