We're currently seeking a Milton Keynes -based Quality Administrator to work within a high output diagnostics laboratory environment This is a fulltime opportunity to start as soon as possible, on a Fixed Term Contract for 6 months, paying circa £30,000 pro rata plus benefits including pension, free parking and free food on site.
You will work as part of a small and dynamic but very busy team, with very nice people and based in an open plan office and have the ability to work a couple of days a week from home.
Applicants must have experience/knowledge of ISO standards.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supporting the Quality management team with the administration of the documented Quality Management System
- Administration tasks within the electronic QMS system (Q-Pulse for example), including creating new user accounts, maintaining document records and updating CAPA records.
- Promoting a positive culture regarding Quality
- Develop, implement and control policies, procedures and documentation required by ISO 9001.
- All aspects of document control, including performing quality approvals for Standard Operating Procedures, policies, manuals and risk assessments.
- Update and deliver training presentations and materials relating to all aspects of the quality management system, including quality Inductions for all new staff.
- Participate in regular quality meetings and provide minutes of meetings as appropriate.
- Maintain approved suppliers list for Quality for auditing purposes
- Identifying potential areas for improvement with existing processes
- Must work in accordance with the SOPs and other procedural documentation relevant to the position and workplace
- Must work in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001
- Must carry out any other duties as deemed appropriate to the role
- Experience working in quality focused, administrative support role for a department, business or function, preferably in an ISO 9001 certified organisation.
- Excellent written communication skills, including being proficient in the use of Microsoft office (Word and Excel for example)
- Excellent verbal communication skills, including the confidence and ability to deliver training presentations clearly and methodically
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive can-do attitude
This represents a once in a lifetime opportunity to go above and beyond to support public health, while also extending your already accomplished technical skills and positioning your career for further success and growth.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted