PA Secretary - Portsmouth - £23,000-£25,000 - Full time hours - Monday to Friday
We have an exciting opportunity for a PA Secretary to work for a ground breaking charity that has been supporting families in the South for years. The people who work here are truly passionate about their mission and play a key role in changing people's lives for the better.
PA Secretary duties include:
- Providing general clerical and secretarial support to the CEO including, diary management and booking appointments, taking minutes of meetings, organising travel and accommodation, preparing and drafting letters, filtering incoming emails, and responding
- Managing the electronic and paper-based filing systems
- Answer the telephone promptly and politely and deal with all calls and messages.
- To make arrangements for and prepare agendas for all Trustee meetings
- Organise events, assisting others to do so if required.
- Produce high quality presentations, keeping to Corporate Style and guidelines
- Produce copy for departmental/service/organisational brochures/newsletters and other advertising media
- Deliver performance reporting systems and write departmental/organisational reports
- Provide assistance with funding bids/applications/returns
Essential skills and experience
- Superb organisational skills with excellent planning, prioritising and time management skills
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Excellent IT literacy, particularly with Microsoft Office
- Enthusiastic, positive can-do attitude to problem solving and creative thinking
- Discretion and political sensitivity
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search