Tate are currently recruiting for a temporary Health and Safety Manager on behalf of our Bournemouth based client.
The purpose of this position will be to ensure
- Health and Safety training is up to date and recorded accordingly
- Management of H&S systems
- Ensure COSHH compliance
- Proactive management of PUWER and LOLER
- Fire safety
- Regular inspections of site and implementation of improvements / measures identified
- Control of contractors to site
- Providing H&S advice as required
The ideal candidate will have a strong background within Health and Safety management, and ideally hold a Health and Safety qualification such as NEBOSH.
This is a temporary position, working on site for a Bournemouth based organisation paying £20 per hour.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted