Facilities Administrator/ Scheduler Winchester £23/25k (DOE)
We are looking for an experienced Administrator to join a successful business located just outside Winchester. You will work within the busy Facilities team in an Administrative capacity and will take ownership of scheduling and allocating maintenance works. The team are fun and supportive and there are opportunities for career development. You will be a pivotal team member.
- Coordination of engineer's administration, rotas, orders and materials and processing of service paperwork
- Managing diaries and appointments for Facilities Maintenance Operatives including subcontractors
- Supporting Facilities Manager with projects and tenders
- Preparing rotas
- Preparing all paperwork for works to hand over to the account department for invoicing.
- Providing friendly and professional customer services over the telephone
- Operating accounts system to maintain customer records.
- Computer literate including Microsoft Office
- Top Class customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Adaptable, and quick to react to workload adjustments and priority changes
- Problem solver
- Attention to detail
- Fast learner
- Team player
Benefits include Holiday entitlement 23x days, plus Bank holidays, full training provided, bonus and career progression.
Please send your CV in the first instance. There is parking on-site. You will need your own transport due to the location of this role.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted