Role: Part Time PA (3.5/4 days per week)
Location: West End - Office Based
Salary: Circa 28-30k
My client, a consultancy specialising in planning and design of land use, are seeking a new PA to support the managing Directors and the team.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work as part of a small but successful company and to carry out this pivotal role as an extension of the leadership team.
I am seeking a commercially astute individual who is exceptionally organised, and solution led. The successful candidate will keep abreast of matters of interest to the Directors such as projects and business aspirations and will alleviate the directors of administrative based responsibilities to ensure that the business can run as efficiently and effectively as possible.
Due to recent changes in the business, I am seeking someone who will look at ways to improve efficiency through researching and recommending systems that may improve internal processes.
In this hybrid and dynamic role, key duties will include but not be limited to;
- Arranging internal / external meetings and conference calls
- Monitoring inboxes
- Travel arrangements
- Preparing letters, agendas and reports
- Minute taking
- Formatting of documents
- Monthly and Quarterly invoicing and expenses
- Project folder management
- Assisting in the coordination of Client contract reviews with the legal advisor
- Support HR lead on tasks in respect of annual leave entitlement, sick leave, new starters, leavers, etc
- Support in preparing marketing materials and presentations
- Support organising business development and social events
- Management of the meeting room schedule
- Manning the incoming office phone line and screening of incoming telephone calls
- Support in respect of team resourcing across projects
- Ad hoc personal work as and when required
- General admin duties to ensure the smooth running of the office including printing, copying, binding, and scanning
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search