Customer Service Support
Our client is the market leader in their industry and currently have two opportunities for passionate customer service individuals to join their in-house team. Full training will be provided alongside a competitive benefits package and monthly incentives and in-house treats. If you are lookng to join a company that wants to reward and enchance their employees working day then please see below.
- Dealing with inbound and outbound calls
- Assisting with other teams
- Liaising with third parties
- General admin
- Keeping the in house system updated
- Creating support tickets for follow up
- Strong customer service experience
- Ability to prioritise work loads
- Good organisational skills
- PC literate including Word and Excel
- Team player
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted