Role: Learning & Development Coordinator Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum, depending on experience Location: Potters Bar Contract: Permanent, Full Time Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm The L&D Co-ordinator is an integral part of the business in supporting the delivery of learning and development activities to the team in Potters Bar. Working closely with the L&D Business Partner you will be responsible for the co-ordination and facilitation of company training. Support in the delivery of training via online training platforms, reporting on progress and ad-hoc delivery of classroom training sessions.
- Plan, coordinate and communicate learning and development activities
- Play an active role in the launch of new L&D initiatives
- Online/face to face induction and on-boarding of new starters
- Support L&D Business Partner with the co-ordination of online training platform
- Update existing training manuals and on-boarding documentation
- Create training plans and content
- Support the L&D Business partner with team member files, regarding both development and performance management
- Keep informed of changes that may affect operational roles within the business
- Delivery classroom training covering company standards and processes
- Relevant experience within a similar Learning & Development and/or Facilitation role
- Experience within a training role
- Experience in identifying learning & development needs within an operational environment
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted