HR Administrator (Shared Services) 6 month fixed term contract
Start date - 25th October 2021
Nottingham city centre location
We have the pleasure of working with an exciting, collaborative and innovative organisation who are looking to take on some super organised, HR Administrator's with a great eye for detail! There is potential for this role to be made permanent for the right person.
In return the company will offer you a basic salary of £20,000 PA based on working 37.5 hours a week between the hours of 08.00 - 18.00.
We are looking for the perfect candidates who have gained experience of working within a fast-paced office or call centre environment. Reporting to the HR Manager you will be a key member of the Shared Services Team.
- Admin of people matters with a recommended course of action within policy and maintaining personnel records.
- Sending out offer packs and contracts of employment along with on-boarding including sending out reference and checking right to work documents for potential new employees starting with the organisation
- Updating internal HR databases and maintaining the HR Shared Services Inbox.
- Answer employee queries about HR-related issues.
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules).
- Preparing payroll on a weekly and monthly basis
The person fit:
- Experience in a fast-paced admin or call centre environment.
- Complete integrity and reliability to manage and perform sensitive and confidential work.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Confidence to build strong internal relationships across the business.
- Great attention to detail and able to work on own initiative.
- The ability to work under pressure in a reactive environment.
- Highly organised and able to work at pace with accuracy.
- Drive, self-motivation, and a positive can-do attitude are a must.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel packages is essential.
- A genuine 'people person' to work alongside a great team.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone who is looking to gain HR experience or looking to expand their admin skills or even move away from a contact centre environment.
If you think this exciting opportunity is the next great move for you, we'd love for you to contact us! There's no better place to express your potential. Please click the link below to apply.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted