PA - Southampton (free parking available) - £30,000 - Full time hours Monday to Friday
We are recruiting for an experienced PA to work for a highly prestigious company based in Southampton. The Personal Assistant is responsible for providing the full spectrum of confidential, proactive secretarial and administrative support to the Chief Executive, and the wider senior leadership team.
- Providing comprehensive, confidential administrative support to the CEO, Commercial Director and occasionally the wider senior leadership team.
- Co-ordinate and executive communications ensuring proactive diary and email management.
- Organise meetings and co-ordinate off-site arrangements and virtual meetings.
- Effective and professional management of correspondence both written and electronic.
- Organising meetings and appointments including managing travel arrangements, itineraries and agendas.
- Creating letters and documents to the highest standard.
- Prepare expense forms for Chief Executive.
- Travel & logistical arrangements for meetings including accommodation, transport, and catering.
- Dealing with day to day email traffic and referring only confidential/business critical to CEO.
- Essential skills and experience
Proven PA experience at senior management level.
Commercial awareness, with a highly professional manner.
Confident in decision making with the ability to ensure no unnecessary escalation.
Excellent problem-solving skills, able to remain calm under pressure and provide effective, logical solutions.
Confident and pro-active approach to IT including extensive experience of Microsoft 365 applications including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint. Use of Microsoft Dynamics and Adobe Acrobat Pro advantageous.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search