Customer Service Executive/ Customer Service Administrator
Our client based on the outskirts of Southampton, a world leader in their field is currently looking to recruit Customer Service Executives and Administrators to join their friendly team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that is dedicated to offering a world class service and that has a modern working environment and free parking. This job is initially working partly from home and partly in the office.
Role: Customer Service Executive/ Administrator Where: Southampton outskirts Salary: c£20,000 - £22,000pa
Responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with customer enquiries via email, telephone or written communication
- Maintain and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports on tickets of work
- Provide updates to customers and end users on delayed orders or out of stock items
- Monitor SAP order reporting, assisting with escalations for sales fulfilment
- Issuing of copies of invoices and assisting with credit note creation
- Placing of orders and raising of return order requests in SAP
- Managing and updating all system materials discrepancies and stock requirements
- General administrative based support as required
You will need:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise your workload
- To be organised and efficient
- The ability to work under pressure
- A positive 'can do attitude'
- To be customer focused
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Confident IT skills including MS office, (SAP or similar ERP knowledge an advantage)
If these roles sound of interest to you and you have the necessary skills and experience please don't hesitate to APPLY.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted