Job Title: Project Administrator Salary: £26,400 per annum Location: Hemel Hempstead (3 days office-based, 2 days working from home) Contract: Permanent, Full time Hours: Monday-Friday, (3 days - 8.30am-4.30pm, 2 days - 9.30am-5.30pm)
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a confident, experienced administrator to join a specialist training provider in Hemel Hempstead.
You will support various account managers on multiple projects to ensure a smooth process before, during and after each event and contribute to the overall success of each project.
What's on offer?
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays (rising by 1 day each year up to 25 days)
- Christmas shutdown (1 additional annual leave day gifted over Christmas and option to take the other 2 days unpaid)
- Regular annual salary reviews, plus a salary review after successful completion of probation
- Free parking available onsite
- Excellent training and development provided
- Support with opportunity to gain an industry qualification (e.g. Prince 2)
- Produce quotes and proposals for clients
- Write up confirmations of projects
- Arrange any travel and expenses for trainers
- Produce materials and supporting documentation for projects and training events using templates
- Build strong working relationships with account managers, trainers and clients
- Support the coordination of virtual training events
- Update cost sheets for various projects
- Accurately enter all project information onto the CRM system
- Raise invoices after project completion
- Produce evaluations reports following training events
- Demonstrable experience within a similar co-ordinating or administration role e.g. project, events, scheduling
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Confident and happy to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good eye for detail and presentation
- Competency within Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted