Customer Contact Champions X 6
Salary £20,000 - 12 month fixed term contracts
Location - Nottingham city centre
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a well established and award-winning financial organisation based in Nottingham. As a Customer Contact Champion you will be working within a busy, fast paced and newly created multi skilled team. You will be responsible for providing support for new and existing customers either directly or through third party brokers and retailers, this includes, but is not limited to voice (Inbound and outbound service calls), email, two-way SMS and web forms. If you are stuck in a 100% in-bound customer service role and you would like more variety within your role, then this role maybe for you and you will be trained on how to underwrite!
Using your established customer service skills and TCF knowledge, you will aid a seamless and FCA Compliant customer journey including servicing and on-boarding. You will also be comfortable acting as a first point of contact for our retailers and customers; working to achieve effective outcomes in line with regulatory guidelines and our quality framework.
You will be working 37.5 hours a week, 7.5 hours a day between 8:30 am - 8 pm Mondays to Fridays and you will be asked to work either a Saturday or Sunday each week with a day in the week. Full office-based training will be a 4-6 week period. The start dates for the roles will be the end of November 2021.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining a commitment to the company vision, values and the spirit of the organisation
- Being a key point of contact for new and existing customers and retail partners, and third-party brokers, providing exceptional service to our customers each time
- Building strong working relationships both internally and externally, mainly focusing on our retail partners
- Representing the team in projects, as required by the team manager
- Building a rapport, trust and gain the customers' confidence, using clear communication skills and questioning techniques
- Making sound financial judgemental lending decisions within strict business guidelines and lending criteria, using your combined technical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Comply with Data Protection guidelines and the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation for all customer or co-worker data
What will you bring to the role:
- Good Customer Service Skills: Treating all customers as individuals, confidently handle queries and show empathy where required
- MS Office skills: Strong working knowledge of Word, Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent written and spoken language skills: Your role will involve contact with both customers and retail partners, so you'll need to be a confident communicator across multiple channels
- Highly organised: You will be managing a range of tasks, so organisation and the ability to plan and prioritise is vital
- Empathy: As you are dealing with customers and retailers, this skill is vital to ensure the correct level of conversation
- Self-Starter: The ability to identify issues and opportunities whilst being willing to tackle them proactively is important
- Regulatory: Evidence of working within a regulated environment, specifically banking/finance (FCA, CCA, DPA, TCF)
- Professional qualifications: GCSE English and Maths (or equivalent)
- Digital channels: Experience in liaising with customers and external parties via digital mediums, including email, SMS and web
- Underwriting experience: Proven financial/judgemental underwriting experience
- Debt/Insolvency: Knowledge of processes related to debt and insolvency
In return our clients will offer you:
Circa £20k per annum
28 days holiday per annum
Cycle to work scheme
Excellent pension scheme
Superb modern city centre offices
Personal development plans
Due to the nature of the role, any successful candidates will be put through intense financial credit checks and general on boarding checks.
To apply for this role simply click the below link
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted