Tate have an excellent opportunity for an experienced PA to work within an innovative International business based in Hitchin.This role is a 6 month maternity cover contract starting on the 1st of November 2021. This is a hybrid role and will involve both office and home based working. Your role will be to provide a high level of executive support to the Chief Operating Officer (COO) and the EVP, Business Development across this truly global organisation.We are looking for a highly professional Personal Assistant who:·
- Has previous experience in a similar role working with senior executives
- Is extremely organised and has excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Is highly experienced and knowledgeable in the use of Microsoft platforms (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Works well when under pressure and is able to use their own initiative
The PA's key accountability's will include:
- Liaison between EVP Business Development, COO and employees
- Management and coordination of the EVP Business Development and COOs diaries and emails
- Arrange and coordinate functional and client meetings
- Meeting attendance and minute taking
- Document, reports, proposals and presentation preparation
- Preparation and processing of purchase orders
- Preparation of personal expenses for the EVP Business Development and COO
- Production of an extraction of data for regular reports
- Implementation and maintenance of filing systems
- Supporting the Executive Team as required
This role based in Hitchin, will be 37.5 hrs a week, working Monday to Friday with flexible start and finish times. You can expect to receive a salary of up to £25,000 dependent upon experience plus benefits package. This is a contract role for 6 months and requires a candidate who can work for the whole of that period.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search