We have an exciting temporary opportunity in central Southampton.
Team Operations Manager - to start asap for three months
3 months - with possible permanent opportunity
Based in central Southampton
Mon to Fri - 8am to 4pm - The Centre is open 7 days per week, 8am to 8pm, will include two
weekends per month and some BHs.
This role is responsible for day to day management and co-ordination of our client's Call Centre's operational resource including evening and week-end working hours. This role is pivotal to ensuring capacity is provided that enables activity to be managed within agreed targets, quality standards and budgetary constraints.
Provide day to day line management supervision of the centre's teams ensuring that they are trained appropriately and receive ongoing support and advice, and that best practice and adherence to internal policies and procedures is maintained at all times.
To support internal departments, through the provision of call handling or administration activities at peak activity times or during staff shortages as required in order to maintain service levels.
- In conjunction with the Service Manager utilise key historical data, forecasting information and rota planning tools to plan resource requirements enabling staff to have a clear rota pattern within agreed timescales. Provide timely, clear and concise information to the Service Manager identifying shortfall in resources, issues delaying referral management and any other issue that compromises the centre.
- Develop a 4 week rolling staff rota, fully utilising Health Roster resources making sure shifts are in line with cost and capacity planning ensuring rotas are published within agreed time scales.
- Attend regular Management meetings of all services using the centre and be accountable for the delivery of individual assigned tasks or actions. Actively promote a positive image of the service internally and externally
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills, leading by example and empowering staff to deliver on individual targets and performance
- In conjunction with the Service Manager continually develop and revise the services training material ensuring training and updating programmes are in place and implemented for current staff
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted