Flexible working to suit you
Are you looking for a new role within recruitment that allows you the flexibility to run your desk your way? Would you like to work for a Brighon business that empowers you to take ownership of your own personal development & earning potential
We are now looking for a passionate and team focused individual to join our successful & collaborative Brighton Team within the role of a 360 recruitment consultant, if the above sounds exciting to you we would love for you to read on...
Who are We?
Tate are an award-winning office specialist recruitment business who are part of a larger global organisation called Impellam Group, Impellam are the 2nd largest staffing business in the UK, North America, Australasia, the Middle East and Europe, and as a group we can offer our clients and candidates recruitment experts in almost any type of recruitment you can imagine!
At Tate you will be working closely with clients and candidates on office specialist roles, including but not exclusively within HR, Finance, Marketing, Admin & Customer Service. Our relationships are built on trust and our promise to always do what we say we're going to do!
Our ultimate mission at Tate is to provide an exceptional service whilst acting honestly and consultatively in all aspects of our work and this truly is what we are known for.
- Develop client contact strategies and conduct business development calls
- Engage with clients to understand their business needs and adopt the most appropriate solution for attracting the right candidates
- Networking in industry sector and specialisms and become an expert
- Developing sales pipelines, actively seeking new business opportunities
- Candidate engagement, identifying and attracting potential candidates
- Supporting applicants through the recruitment process, offering advice and support with CV advice and interview techniques
- Meeting clients and candidates and developing those relationships
- Researching market news and trends to make informed business decisions
We are looking for someone with a winning mentality and respect for others. We are looking for the sort of person that works hard to deliver on promises, is always honest and acts with integrity but most importantly knows how to have fun! Ideally, you will have some or all the following experience and qualities:
- Proven experience in developing business relationships and maintaining them
- Experience within a similar 360 recruitment role with demonstrated examples of accomplishment.
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and written
- You will have drive and passion to succeed
- You will be solutions orientated and strive to find the best outcomes for clients and candidates
- Someone who can work autonomously but equally be an integral team player
Recruitment experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be given but this will depend on the person.
What are we like to work for?
At Tate we believe that everyone is different and with this in mind we offer a mixture of flexible working solutions. Enabling our people to work from home or from the office whilst utilising the latest technology, we ensure that communication channels are always open, and everyone feels part of our friendly and supportive team.
What's on Offer:
In return for your hard work and collaborative approach, you will be awarded a competitive salary, supported by an excellent team bonus scheme. At Tate we have a rewards and recognition scheme. We also have an excellent training department and opportunities to develop your career paths within the business. Ongoing training and support are always on hand.
So, if this role sounds like it would suit you, please do not hesitate to apply, we would love to hear from you!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted