Currently working on a fantastic PA role based in Central London. This is a 13-month maternity contract paying up to £35k for a leading property developer.
The main priority is to work with the Commercial Director and provide general business support to them and the department, cascading information and dealing efficiently.
The ideal candidate would have also organised large scale events and be happy to take over the organisation of pending event for next year.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Manage Commercial Directors diary and inbox
- Monitor & record staff attendance, holiday, sickness, corporate hospitality etc.
- Generate, issue and file general correspondence, reports, agendas, minutes, schedules, schedules etc.
- Collate and manage all PSI's, Contractor Recommendations and Tender Approval Lists including obtaining signatures from Directors and file accordingly.
- Act as charity representative for the company, including frequently liaison with the current charity partner and following a strategic plan.
- Organisation of a variety of events - supply chain, fundraising, staff parties etc.
- Co-ordinate monthly commercial board updates and produce board slides.
- Build and maintain relationships with the Berkeley supply chain.
- Handle incoming department calls and answer reception overflow.
- Cover reception lunch on a once weekly basis.
- Complete monthly expense returns for the Commercial Director.
- Must be confident, responsible and possess a high degree of discretion with a professional approach as access to private and confidential information.
- Provide wider business support where necessary.
- Assist Commercial Managers from respectable developments.
- Any other duties deemed appropriate to the role of departmental PA.
- Cover other PA's holidays and Customer Service Surveyor for insurance and Call Off Contract matters.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search