An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Events Coordinator to join a global and highly regarded organisation on an initial 12 month fixed term contract.
This role will involve working closely with the Director of Events, EMEA, to deliver client facing events across all businesses.
Proven experience of helping to co-ordinate multiple events, together with good understanding and experience of event management in an in-house environment is required.
Experience in dealing with business stakeholders and clients is required, with good communication skills and an ability to demonstrate a strong team and client-facing focus.
This role requires a "hands on", flexible person who is able to work under pressure to prioritise competing needs whilst maintaining high quality standards
This position is based in London, but is currently working remotely. The flexibility to travel is essential.
- Planning and co-ordinating a diverse range of events
- Supporting the Director of Events to finalise event briefs when required
- Brief and manage internal and external suppliers, including venue searches as necessary
- Produce project plans and timelines to deliver events and keep them on track
- Set up and attend regular planning meetings and keep core team updated on progress
- Creating event websites and e-mail invitations and programming online registrations using an event/invitation management tool and other relevant applications to support the delivery of events
- Regular communications with clients as well as dealing with all queries and requests
- Produce pre-event documentation including agendas, delegate lists, feedback forms, breakout schedules and table/seating plans
- Produce post event materials, including final attendance lists, event feedback, updating costs and follow up activities
- Deliver a quality product that reflects the professionalism of the company
- Monitor costs within budgets.
- Conduct Risk: To put the interests of clients and the integrity of the market at the heart of the way you do business
- A minimum of two years' previous experience in an events co-ordinator role within a corporate environment
- Proven project management experience, including continually monitoring deadlines, communicating effectively and problem solving
- Experience of handling logistics for events, database/invitation management and working with external venues
- Excellent communication skills, demonstrating a proactive and solution-focused approach
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in Word, Excel and PowerPoint, plus an ability to grasp new software quickly
- A fast learner who wants to progress in their career to be able to manage large scale complex events in the future.
- Ability to be self-sufficient and manage own workload once it is assigned
- Proactive approach in undertaking a variety of responsibilities and able to work under pressure within a fast-paced environment
- Previous proof-reading experience with an excellent eye for detail
- Able to demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness and able to monitor own work to ensure quality
- Flexible in working outside of core hours
- A key team player including supporting team members as necessary.
- Knowledge of European events would also be advantageous.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted