Tate are working with a established family business in Heathfield to recruit a Parts Advisor.
- Ordering and checking in parts.
- You will need to be mindful of pricing and extremely organised, dealing with multiple suppliers.
- Ordering of Parts as required by the workshop and customers within set deadlines
- Utilising diary entries, and job cards to complete correct orders
- Ensuring parts arriving are correct, and rectifying if not
- Obtain the best prices for parts purchased
- Invoicing customers
- Maintain excellent communication with the workshop and customers on any ordering issues.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a parts role including ordering and checking in parts. You will need to be mindful of pricing and extremely organised, dealing with multiple suppliers. Experience within an agricultural environment would be ideal but not essential. You will be joining a small friendly parts team, working on both the front and back counters (Trade and Retail) serving parts to customers and technicians. This is a busy role receiving a high volume of calls and face-to-face contact with customers.
You must be computer literate and if you have usedKerridge / Pinnacle /Ibcos Gold systems knowledge or similarDMS System that would be a bonus!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted