Account Manager - IT & Communications
£22,000 - £24,000 OTE of £33,000 per year plus £300 per month car allowance
We have the pleasure of working with an exciting, passionate and forever evolving organisation who are at the forefront of the IT and the communications market. Would you like to pride a first class service that increases companies productivity? You have all the support from an amazing team and you can offer your new clients bespoke packages to enhance their customers IT infrastructure!
You must have excellent communication skills, professional, be driven by working towards targets and money motivated. We would be looking for a background within sales or account manager ideally but not essential within the IT/Communications Sector and be confident attending meetings with new clients and running through the best options for them.
The successful candidate will be trained by one of the best Sales Managers within their sector! The main part of the role will include:
- Making outbound calls to businesses, building a rapport, and understanding of their requirements
- Explaining the products of the business and options for the business
- Securing a meeting with the decision maker to discuss how you can support them with new products
- Summarising and typing a unique tailored business proposal
- Continuously building a pipeline of new businesses to contact
- Updating the company CRM system
Due to the nature of this role, we require car driver/owner
Must be IT Literature including enjoying technology! And full use of Microsoft Office
To apply for this role, please click on the below link
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search