We are currently hiring for a Temporary Treasury Assistant to join a large professional services company based in Luton. This role is until the end of 2021 and is paying £15-£16.50ph.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, be able to work on their own initiative and have experience of reconciliations.
The role is 37.5 hours per week but condensed between Monday-Thursday
You will be solely responsible for the Shared Services Bank Reconciliations across 14 Brands and 4 banks this includes creating the postings into the general ledger as required. You will be a key part of the treasury team responsible for resolving queries on the bank accounts and liaising with the receipts and payments functions within the Shared Service Team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Day to day Management of the Shared Service Bank Accounts ensuring all accounts are reconciled on a weekly basis
- Recording of Intercompany payments/receipts in the GL
- Net Pay Control Recs for some Shared Service Brands
- Monthly Bank Reconciliations reviewed by Group Treasurer for Audit Purposes
- Ad hoc tasks as required by the Group Treasurer
- Good Book-keeping Skills and familiarity with banking systems
- Good Excel skills to include Vlookups and Pivot Tables
- Understanding of FX and knowledge of revaluing bank balances on a monthly basis
- Experience working in global business environment and dealing with Intercompany accounts.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search