Tate are looking to recruit a Communications & Engagement Assistant on a part-time basis. You will provide administrative support to the engagement team, assisting with meeting support and events.
Main duties of the role:
- To book, prepare and support meetings and events, To provide administration support to our Governors (parking permits, expenses etc)
- To ensure that all documentation is produced to an excellent standard
- Acknowledge and help visitors and staff attending the department.
- Ensure papers are prepared for the management team.
- To provide note taking at meetings, ensuring typed notes are circulated to attendees within the time frames stipulated.
- To undertake photocopying and distribution of papers as required.
- Make and receive telephone calls both external and internal according to Trust standards
- Organise diaries for meeting requests, contacting attendees as required.
- Print out reports or paperwork necessary for the efficient functioning of the department, including meeting agenda items etc.
The ideal candidate will be able to work 22.5hrs per week, this must include FRIDAYS!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted