An exciting opportunity for two Technical / Customer Support Executive to join a tech focused, innovative and forward-thinking global membership organisation based in City of London. This role is paying £24,000-£30,000 per annum with a collaborative company culture and great benefits including an annual bonus!
We are looking for individual(s) that displays high resilience and a willingness to learn and not be frightened by the ambiguity of newness and change. My client is starting up their technical / client support service and are looking for bright professionals to support.
The suitable applicant(s) will be able to understand the technical queries and the ability to translate these into customer facing words is important also.
Application Support is a key factor in the role and we need some that has experience in this field, and if possible where it has been external facing.
- Technical assistance - act as the point of reference for support escalations
- Service Administration - process subscription applications, orders, renewals and resignation applications
- Account Management / Customer relationship management
- Accurately process applications, renewals, orders, membership payments and resignation applications to agreed service levels
- Ensure a high level of data accuracy for account information by updating member details whenever they contact us
- Support internal projects with member knowledge, outbound calling and inbound response handling when required
Ideal Qualifications / Experiences:
- Experience of providing customer support in a technology service environment and management of ticket escalations
- Solid experience of working in a member/customer/account management environment
- Could be recent IT / Business Management / Finance related degree grad with 1-2 years client services experience
- 1st line support / 2nd line support
- Experience of providing fantastic customer service
- Exceptionally good relationship building experience
- Good computer and competency skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience in being a team player whilst supporting a wider team
The key traits of someone in here is that they have a commitment to delivering results, fast-paced and have proven experience of improving processes whereby they have implemented these changes.
The company has excellent benefits, rewards and highly values every employee!
If you are interested in further Office Support jobs please feel free to browse the Tate website www.tate.co.uk
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted