Front Office Manager Alresford (Near Winchester) 30k (DOE)
We are recruiting for one of our prestigious clients in one of the local villages on the outskirts of Winchester. The permanent full-time role is busy, varied and interesting. The small team are efficient, professional, supportive, and really enjoy what they do.
The Role and Person Description
This is a key role to the business, and you will become a pivotal member of the team and to the success of the business.
- Support to the Director, the team and clients
- First point of contact for all client queries
- You will have excellent experience in dealing with customers enquiries
- Problem solving proficiency
- Knowledge of eCommerce using mobiles and desktop devices
- You will have extensive client liaising experience
- Have a reassuring and solutions orientated attitude to queries and problems
- Dealing with all website queries and managing appropriately
- You will be a confident communicator, with a calm and collected approach
- You'll have a good head for numbers and attention to detail
- You must be able to demonstrate a collaborative work ethic from previous experience
- Excellent attention to grammar
- Be confident and eager to be the go-to person for all clients
- An ambassador for the business
- Proficient in all MS Office packages
This is a small team who all help during busy periods of the year, someone who is happy to multitask and ensure that all the team and clients are supported. The hours are 9-5pm Monday to Friday. Due to the location of the office, it would be more helpful if you have your own transport although you can get there by public transport. This is a fantastic company and team to work with and full training will be offered.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted