HR Advisor - Part Time - 20 hours per week £28,000-£30,000 pro rata - Eastleigh - 9-12 month maternity contract
We are working with a global organisation in the Eastleigh area and they are looking for an experienced HR Advisor to cover a maternity contract to start in November. It will be working 20 hours per week, ideally every day but this can be flexible. You will be supporting the HR Director with a wide range of tasks, therefore you will need relevant HR experience and be fully CIPD qualified to level 7.
The HR Advisor will be responsible for:
- Providing advice and guidance to the management and employees in all employment matters.
- Administer the recruitment process including assessment tools and conduct first level interviews with the relevant manager
- Create changes to policies, procedures and Handbooks
- Conduct all first level investigations for disciplinaries in the UK and for any grievances.
- Carry out return to work interviews and fit to work assessments.
- Arrange agenda and take minutes for the monthly management meetings and ensure minutes are distributed in a timely manner.
- Work with external suppliers to find the best benefits solutions for Employees.
- Ensure GDPR compliance across the whole HR life cycle from recruitment to termination and archiving.
You will be working in a fun and friendly environment with a team of dedicated professionals who love what they do, so a passion for people and all things HR is essential.
Experience and Qualifications required
Detailed knowledge of UK employment law and practice and a working understanding of European employment law and practices.
Working knowledge of benefits terms, policies, processes and interface with providers.
Interviewing skills to conduct first level interviews in both recruitment and disciplinary proceedings
Counselling and Coaching skills (including conflict resolution)
Fully CIPD qualified to at least level 5, preferably level 7.
HR degree or postgraduate in HR. GradCIPD or MCIPD
Preferably active member of the CIPD.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted