A global Insurance Firm based in the City of London is seeking a Hospitality Assistant, paying up to £22,700 + an excellent benefits package, to join their fast-growing team.
The role will be supporting the front of house team, helping to set-up and organise all of the firms internal and external meetings as well as their events. The position will involve the following:
- Provide hospitality support for internal and external meetings
- Create an environment of service excellence
- Create an appropriate atmosphere for guests that is in line with company image
- Providing a personalised service and assistance for VIPs and large parties of clients
- Ensure cleanliness and hygiene standards are met in the front of house area
- Manage the resetting of meeting rooms between meetings
- Perform back of house duties such us washing up, polishing crockery, cleaning
- Help to resolve any guest issues as well as any ah-hoc requests
The ideal candidate will come from a hospitality background, but most specifically will have worked in a corporate/ office-based setting. You will have first class customer service skills and have the passion to constantly strive to go above and beyond for the customer. With a great understanding of what makes a brand ambassador, you will sometimes be the first point of contact for visitors to the firm. You will have great interpersonal skills and enjoy meeting and speaking with people from all levels and backgrounds. You will have a high attention to details as well having the ability to multi-task.
This really is a great opportunity for a Hospitality Assistant to work in a fast paced and exciting environment, in a firm that continues only to grow - if this appeals to you then please do apply!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted