Customer Service Claims handler
Salary £22k to £25k
Our client has twenty plus years in their industry working in partnership with other well-known companies. They are currently looking to expand the customer service team and have an opportunity for an experienced customer service candidate to join their team.
- Liaise with Customers regarding bookings
- Coordinate and schedule works
- Work with third parties to ensure work is completed to schedule
- Monitor work and update internal and external client systems
- Work to SLA'S
- Run daily reports to ensure all scheduled work is undertaken
- General admin
Ideal Candidate -
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise work loads
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted