Business Support Assistant Winchester Outskirts £20/24k (DOE)
We are looking for an experienced Customer Support Assistant to support the Business Support Manager within a renewable business on the outskirts of Winchester. The company are going through a rapid period of growth and this is an exciting time to join this progressive company and develop within.
- Supporting the Business Support manager with the daily administration
- Managing the documentation for all new customers and keeping up to date records on the database
- Maintaining the order book and processes
- Provide and troubleshooting solutions for customer orders, equipment, and relevant issues
- Build relationships and maintain regular contact with all customers and suppliers
- Participate in weekly review meetings
- Providing Customer Service support and Administration within the team
- You will be working within a small team and will be confident in liaising with customers daily.
- Confident ability to build strong and lasting relationships with customers and suppliers
- Flexible to meet client's needs
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Proven work experience as a Customer Support specialist or customer support associate
- A strong understanding of customer service principles and practices
- Articulate and confident and able to be an ambassador the business
- Being adaptable, resilient, and prepared to grow within the company
- Being organised and calm and someone who is always looking for better ways to do things would be an ideal candidate for this role
You will need your own transport for this role due to the remote location of the office. This is an exciting time to join the team at this time of growth The hours for this role are 9am to 5.30 Monday to Friday.
Please send your CV in the first instance.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted