Customer Service Administrator Winchester outskirts £20/24k (DOE)
We are supporting a growing company on the outskirts of Winchester to find a Customer Service Administrator. This person will support the Logistics Manager, so ideally some experience within the logistics arena would be ideal. The company are going through a sharp period of growth, so this is an exciting time to join this successful business.
- You will be the pivotal face of the company for the day-to-day enquiries
- You will engage and build relationships with customers and support the logistics of deliveries
- Work with haulage contractors to arrange collections and deliveries
- Liaise with clients to agree delivery schedules
- Administration management behind the deliveries and movements of goods
- Ensure a high level of Customer Service is maintained and strive for solutions
- Excellent understanding and experience in Customer Service communication
- Common sense approach to problem solving
- Ability to prioritise tasks efficiently and effectively
- Have a calm approach to situations and tasks
- Organised and proficient in juggling multiple tasks
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Being able to have ideas of better working processes and implementing them
- You will have a strong desire to learn and develop within the business
- Confident with MS Office packages including, Word, Excel
You will need your own transport due to the location of the office. It is easily accessible to Winchester, Andover, Salisbury, Romsey and surrounding areas. This is a great team to work with and they really value their staff.
Please send through your CV in the first instance.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted