We are currently working with a leading global financial services organisation who are looking for a French speaking Client Project Manager to join their growing business. This is a temp to permanent contract, starting ASAP, paying a salary of up to £55,000 per Annam.
Must be Advanced Excel - creating pivot tables/formulas & Prince2 certified
Must be Fluent French and English written and spoken
This is a very exciting opportunity for someone who wants that next big challenge.
The Client Project Manager is a member of the Europe, Africa and Middle East team with the responsibility to manage and deliver high priority client and internal projects (product development & translations, systems implementation etc.) to agreed scope, timelines and budget.
We're specifically looking for a client project manager who will roll up their sleeves and work with a very succcessful team from inside the trenches. As a key member of specific client teams, you will partner with relevant sales managers to help craft the customer success plan, building strong relationships with customers and collaborating with cross-functional teams internally to deliver consistently excellent customer experiences. Our ideal candidate is passionate about using analytical skills to identify problems, find and execute solutions, and improve relationships. To succeed in this role, you should have relevant customer facing project & solution management experience and a demonstrated record of managing multiple clients and deliverables concurrently.
Objectives of this Role:
- Own overall operational relationship with assigned clients, which includes managing on-boarding, implementation, training, and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Trusted partner for sales to maintain and develop customer success strategies and best practices.
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external senior-level management to understand customer needs, maximize retention and growth, and communicate learnings.
- Maintain existing customer success metrics and data as directed.
- Project and programme management:
- Overall responsibility to ensure timely delivery of all project deliverables within budget and to agreed schedule; prepares regular status and reports and executes regular status meetings with the project teams documenting the minutes and actions.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Manage changes to the project/ operational scope, schedule and costs using appropriate verification techniques. Ensure process documentation is up to date.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Manages their own time effectively to maximize utilization and to balance demands from multiple projects.
Qualifications and experience:
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in a business or IT related field required.
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant project planning and management experience leading diverse projects. Preferably within Fintech/ SaaS/ Financial Services sector.
- PMP/ Prince2 certification essential with the ability & experience managing multiple projects concurrently.
- Strong Stakeholder Management, Project Management & Influencing skills with good business acumen.
- Experience in managing project teams across different locations, internal & external etc.
- Technology-savvy with advanced user of applications like MS office suite including Visio, project management solutions, reporting and analytics tools like Qlikview, Power BI etc.
Fluent written and spoken French and English
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted