Accounting and Financial Modelling Associate Winchester 25-30K DOE Pro Rota
If you are looking for a rewarding role, then this is the one for you. Our client, a Property management company, is a family run business with over 45 years in the industry. This is a small but perfectly formed supportive team of professionals to work alongside of. This a multi-faceted role and being able to juggle multiple tasks is paramount.
- Ensuring all monthly, quarterly, and annual financial incomes are collected and recorded
- Supporting forecasting costs and generating rental income predictions
- Spreadsheet management for reporting analysis
- Working closely with the Accountants to create accurate books for the business
- Capital expenditure analysis
- Insurance and Service charge management
- General Assets management
- Regulatory and Legal liability analysis
- Assisting with liability assessments, carrying out financial risk and credit checks on potential tenants.
- Experience in financial accounting and modelling is essential
- Previous experience is property management is advantageous
- Excellent and keen eye for detail and spotting anomalies
- A team player willing to help in other areas of the business when needed
Ideally this role is 3x days a week but for the right candidate a full-time contract would be considered.
Standard holiday entitlement 4x weeks, plus Bank holidays and government petition part of the employment package offered.
Please send your CV in the first instance. There is parking on-site. You will need your own transport due to the location of this role.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search