Location: Bicester Village
Contract: Rolling Temporary contract
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Tate are currently working with a prestigious, luxury fashion brand in their search for a number of Retail Sales Advisor's based in their Bicester village store.
This role is to assist Customers with a luxury experience as soon as they step through the door and offer them a personalised, high-quality service they won't find anywhere else.
- Embrace the brand experience and follow training guidelines and standards to reflect the luxury brands standards and image.
- Consistently meet individual sales goals
- Provide excellent customer service skills, great selling skills and exhibit motivation to succeed
- Build customer loyalty through active client development and follow-through
- Maintain an up-to-date and detailed client book
- Follow all Cultivate requirements and activities such as courtesy and relationship emails, inviting customers back to shop, reactivation, capture compliance
- Follow company policies, procedures and use visual techniques to maintain the visual standards according to brand guidelines
- Placing and/or hanging back items as you work
- Replenishing merchandise after selling
- Beginning of shift/day: Arrive on selling floor ready, ensure floor is ready for customers
- End of shift/day: Ensure selling floor is replenished and ready for the next day
- Assist in the mark down process
- Willing to work in and promote a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required to ensure clear, effective communication with all management and staff.
- Consistently show a positive attitude & take responsibility for own actions.
- Must be results driven and flexible to change
- Relevant interest in Fashion / Design.
- Advanced knowledge of POS and store systems.
- A minimum of 1 year on sales, preferably in a luxury retail environment.
- Proven experience in driving sales and meeting sales targets.
- Excellent customer service level.
- Strong clientele background
This position is for immediate start so if shortlisted for interview you must be available immediately.
If the above sounds like you, please apply today or alternatively call Tate on 01582 692543.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted